Great opportunity for someone with human resources or accounting experience to become an office manager for a growing, Probate, Estate Administration, and Estate planning AV-rated law firm in North Scottsdale. We are seeking an Office Manager who is professional, organized, knowledgeable, dependable, who enjoys developing and implementing processes and procedures and working in a team environment.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits program including paid medical/life/disability insurance, paid vacation and additional time off, as well as a very attractive profit sharing/401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Primary Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Human Resources including:
- Employee supervision
- Annual reviews
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Office Management and Operation including:
- Computer systems and software integration with outside vendors
- Front and back office oversight and supervision
- Managing of phone system and internet
- Addressing space planning needs and issues
- Accounting and Billing:
- Posting receipts and disbursements into QuickBooks and Timeslips.
- Monitoring monthly billing and collections
- Annual budgeting
- Oversight of firm profit-sharing plan with outside advisors.
- Organize and participate in firm projects and events
- College degree
- 5 years job experience in human resources or accounting (legal experience a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, QuickBooks and Timeslips. Knowledge of Time Matters legal software would be a plus.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- People-oriented individual with excellent judgment
- Someone who would like to help add to a fun, rewarding and productive work environment
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to: