Braun Cathie Kruzel is an AV-rated law firm in North Scottsdale with a focus on estate planning and trust administration, settlement of both contested and uncontested estate, and related business, real estate, and tax planning. We are seeking a highly skilled, proficient, and self-motivated paralegal with multiple capabilities and experience in Corporate/Business transactions and Real Estate matters.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or certificate from accredited paralegal training program preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of transactional, business and/or real estate paralegal experience
- Or, any equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Report to multiple attorneys
- Draft, review, and implement contracts and ancillary documents for asset sales, stock sales, membership interest sales, real estate purchases, leases, and loans
- Familiarity with filings and processes at the Arizona Corporation Commission, Secretary of State, and various county recorder and assessor offices
- Work with escrow for business and commercial real-estate closings
- Draft various corporate and partnership formation, termination, and administration documents including articles, certificates of incorporation, bylaws, corporate resolutions, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and assignments of interest
- Draft and file security document, including deeds of trust and UCC financial statements and subsequent amendments, assignments, or terminations with appropriate state and local agencies
- Draft and file annual reports, notices of changes of officers, directors and related corporate information in jurisdiction of incorporation and in foreign jurisdictions in which corporation is qualified to transact business
Skills must include:
- Must be able to have professional communication with clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, advanced knowledge with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Time Matters and Time Slips knowledge a plus
- Excellent organization, strong attention to detail is a must
- Must be a self-starter and possess a teachable attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
BCK offers an attractive salary, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life, disability), a company funded profit sharing and a 401(k) plan, paid time off (holiday, vacation, PTO, sick), and a shortened Friday work schedule throughout the year. We are a fully Covid-19 vaccinated office.
All qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume for consideration to Tiffany Beam at [email protected].